Odoo Full Stack Entwickler*in
You are a passionate developer and want be part of the digitalization of companies you are the right person for this position.
As the saying goes, "Do what you love and you'll never work another day in your life".
Become a part of our IT superhero team at bloopark.
- As an Odoo Developer you will analyse, design and develop applications in an agile team.
- Improve Apps
- Writing automated test cases
- Live deployments
- Present newly developed products to customers
- Be responsible of what you develop
- You are an expert in coding with Python
- 1,5 years experience in Odoo
- Relational database management systems such as PostgreSQL
- Fluent in English, spoken German is a plus
- Strong interest in ERP, Open Source software, design and software development
- Good organising skills
- Experience with Linux systems is a plus
- Lifecycle knowledge of software development in an agile environment, quality assurance and software testing are a plus
- You are fluent in German and English (B2).
self development fund for own further training
profit sharing at the end of the year
various hot and cold drinks
snacks and fruit
regular homemade lunch
we subsidise your leasing rate if you want to lease a bike
joint events and regular workshops for internal training are important to us
We don't wear suits, we wear slippers.
Our team of blooparkers is very international and currently consists of highly qualified Odoo developers, project managers, marketing specialists, Sales and HR Experts and a terrific accounting department. Our most important projects are adaptations of the Odoo ERP for successful companies in Germany.
We love it to be familiar. We start the day with fresh and homemade juice, have extra table tennis breaks, love speed and win go-kart and bowling tournaments together.